• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will Fresco work with surface pro and cintiq pro?

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm aware of the fresco not compatible with cintiq pro.

But it is compatible with surface book / surface pro etc.

If i connect a surface pro (via mini displayPort) with cintiq pro and draw on the cintiq. Will it work?

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Fresco on a Surface Pro for a few weeks but as of yesterday, my documents are not saving properly. I spent hours on two projects only for the artboard to be blank when I came back to it. Not sure if it's related to a new update as I haven't been able to find any answers on why this is happening. Was working just fine before yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Arielnn. 

Assuming your Surface Pro is compatible with Fresco (check the list here: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html) you should be able to use your Cintiq with it (my understanding is that the only problem is panning).

Hope that helps. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines