• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Win 10 + HP Envy x360 Covertible + Adobe CC (Fresco) = not Compatible. Why? Anyone?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanna draw on my new HP Envy touch screen with my new HP Tilt pen. If Adobe doesn't have a solution yet for my style touch screen, does anybody know about an alternative app? Something better than Windows Ink? I rent the Adobe Creative Cloud suite but Fresco says "not compatible". I looked it up and they're working on it. 

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

If it's being worked on then you know it is on the way. Why isn't it available yet? Likely because they're still ironing things out to reduce issues on first release.
As for alternatives, you're probably better off doing a google search outside an Adobe forum for that if it is available at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's being worked on then you know it is on the way. Why isn't it available yet? Likely because they're still ironing things out to reduce issues on first release.
As for alternatives, you're probably better off doing a google search outside an Adobe forum for that if it is available at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kris Cass,

Support for HP Envy was added with latest update. Kindly check the new devices here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fresco/system-requirements.html?promoid=45P49TCS&mv=other

Regards,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently purchased an hp envy 360 and whenever i try to update the graphics driver by following the directions on adobe's site it will not update. It says my device does not meet the minimum requirements. I have been trying to figure out how to download fresco but it says it is not compatible when it should be. Any idea why this is happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Megan,

I just purchased a HP Envy as well and all my drivers are up-to-date and it still tells me it's not compatible.

My best guess is it lists having DX12.1 as a reuqirement and the best you can do on the Envy is DX12.

No one has been able to provide any insight so far...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the HP Envy 360 convertible and CC loaded on it. I just checked today and still have a "not compatible" in the Fresco box. I'm learning to use Krita (free software) https://krita.org/en/download/krita-desktop/. It's worth taking a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I did download the drivers on the Intel page. Rohit, can you clarify?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Will it be available for the HP Envy x360 13-ar0xxx Model ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines