• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After Effects cs6 Download

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have Adobe After Effects CC and have a cs6 file that is not compatible with the new software. I simply wish to get at least the trial download for after effects cs6. Is there any way I can get this download? I have been seaching for a while now and can NOT find a download for the trial.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're a Cloud member then CS6 versions are available for download as part of your Cloud membership.

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/download-previous-versions-creative-applications.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2013 Jul 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not want to pay the $20 for a creative cloud membership and the free 30 day trial is not available. Is there any other way i can get after effects cs6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ezman446 please see the link offered by Baljeet in message #2 as it provides a link to download the After Effects CS6 installation files for Windows.  If the installer is being displayed in a different language then please adjust the language settings for your operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2013 Jul 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks so much it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ezman446 wrote:

I do not want to pay the $20 for a creative cloud membership

I understood from your first  post that you already have After Effects CC. That indicated to me that you're already a Cloud member.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that there is no english windows version of adobe after effects cs6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines