• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Application Manager

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2013 Jan 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It crashes and will not INSTALL on a new imac.  Therefore I cannot do my work. I need to find out how to switch from one computer to license a different one, but seems to be mute when the Manager will not load and install on the new IMAC and id not migrate. Says

Adobe Application Manager is needed to resolve this problem. However, it is missing or damaged. Please download and install a new copy of the Application Manager from 'http://www.adobe.com/go/applicationmanager'.  I have tried to install a new one at least six times now. HELP?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Migrate what exactly on what Mac?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

New IMAC . I migrated from an old mac tower... but Adobe APplication manager did not launch and gave me that error when I followed link to redownload a new version.  Then I get that error. So there seems to be no way to get the Adobe Application Manager on the new IMAC therefore I cannot do my job...as in work.

In otherwords... I have a new computer and I migrated the brains of the old one to the new one. EVERYTHING transfered perfectly but not the Adobe Application Manager. SO I cannot open ID or AI to work... and I need to move the subscription to the new computer from the old computer...but I am stalled out.

I WAS able to do screen share with Adobe and twenty minutes later I am fixed.... Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines