Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC 2018 sucks !! [graphics problems]

Participant ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yesterday I've download the new CC 2018 version of my apps and about everything goes wrong !!

First, in Photoshop and Illustrator I can't see the composition: the windows stay empty even in camera raw or anything using the picture.

Second, in After Effect, the composition windows becomes grey and nothing more appear (picture below)

Capture d’écran (5).png

I won't imagine what it should be on Premiere Pro !!

The issues stay there whatever I disable or not the GPU (GTX 950M). My drivers are all up to date as windows 10 also.

Only "secondary apps" like Dreamweaver, Muse, In Design, Audition... etc and Lighroom Classic CC works quite properly.

For the price I pay, I would like to have something working !!

So please help me solve !

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Hi,

I Got a great news ! Yesterday, after 2 days of thinking, I've decided to upgrade my graphic driver to the new Nvidia driver (388.00 10/23/2017) and Photoshop works pretty well ! So if your GPU is supported by this new driver, I recommend you to install it !

I'll try is the next hours the others software and tell you if it the same for them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having svg export issues with CC 2018 using Illustrator, it just wont export. I've now reinstalled 2017 and I'm able to export fine.

Yes... I reset my preferences.  And if "reset preferences" is a fix for a lot of issues, then there is a problem with the way preferences work...

I'm taking heed of advice and not updating using CC until a month or 2 after the release as I'm paying to use "Professional" software and not being paid to do beta testing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I Got a great news ! Yesterday, after 2 days of thinking, I've decided to upgrade my graphic driver to the new Nvidia driver (388.00 10/23/2017) and Photoshop works pretty well ! So if your GPU is supported by this new driver, I recommend you to install it !

I'll try is the next hours the others software and tell you if it the same for them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE also working with the new driver ! So Maybe, but I'm very sure, it will works now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the idea!!  I updated my NVIDIA drivers also.  A magic wand seems to have waved.  I'm only working with 12GB of RAM on a laptop (PC, not Apple, FWIW.)  It actually seems to be working better than before the upgrade. (Please don't shoot me.)

After reading through the comments on this thread, I feel incredibly fortunate.

Thanks again.

-- Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same experience as all above but found a work around that worked for me.

By reinstalling Premiere 2017 but running it parallell with Premiere 2018 when editing, the GPU is working as it shall.

Have a HP ZBook with a Nvidia M1100K graphic card.

/Staffan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines