• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe contact number?

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received emails requesting that I update my payment details because my plan is ending in x number of days.  Unfortunately it does not say what it is I am renewing.  I could not find anything wrong with my payment details in the account and wanted to discuss this problem with someone in Adobe to ask what was being renewed and to fix this payment problem.

I eventually found a number on the Adobe website which did not work so I tried the internet.  I found a contact number and rang it.  I discussed my problem and they asked me to allow them into my computer to fix it.  To cut a long story short I was hacked.  They got into my pc and May have Plantd a bug.  They also got into my bank details and I nearly lost all my bank money.  I've cancelled all my bank and credit cards and will be getting my pc looked at and put back to factory settings in the hope of deleting any malware.

i am disgusted with Adobe for not having any contact numbers for people to be able to securely contact and discuss problems.  I have external drives and I have a Mac.  I have time machine backup but this may reintroduce malware.  I'm stuffed.  In addition the sums of about 9 pounds was taken allegedly by Adobe for what I do not know. 

anyone  a telephone number for Adobe accounts?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Hi Stephena30311879,

I am really sorry for the poor experience. Did you try contacting us via Contact Customer Care?

I have reviewed your Adobe ID (email address) and found that there is a payment issue with your account. Please follow the below steps to reach support teams:

• Go to: Contact Customer Care, sign in with your Adobe ID (email address registered with Adobe)
  • Select "Account Issues"
  • Select "Payments, invoices, orders"
  • Scroll down and choose "Chat or Phone"

Let us know if this helps.

(Moving thi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephena30311879,

I am really sorry for the poor experience. Did you try contacting us via Contact Customer Care?

I have reviewed your Adobe ID (email address) and found that there is a payment issue with your account. Please follow the below steps to reach support teams:

• Go to: Contact Customer Care, sign in with your Adobe ID (email address registered with Adobe)
  • Select "Account Issues"
  • Select "Payments, invoices, orders"
  • Scroll down and choose "Chat or Phone"

Let us know if this helps.

(Moving this query to Adobe Creative Cloud community)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines