Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud not working without internet connection

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm writing because I think it's really foolish that the Adobe Creative Cloud doesn't work without an internet connection.

If my network manager has problems, as it happened today, not only do I have the internet's inefficiency but I can't even work and respect project deliveries.

I understand that Adobe protects itself from the misuse of the software once disconnected from the network but, instead of preventing the opening of the software, could not start a sort of "free trial" of 10 days?

So that if it's just a matter of missing connection the professionals can still continue their work!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sun_Studio, I am sorry that you are unable to use your Creative Cloud membership offline.  I reviewed the activation history for the account, and I can confirm that there are multiple activation requests each day. These requests are occurring because the licensing information stored on the computer is being modified or damaged. When this damage occurs, a new request must be made, and if you are offline, that request will fail.

This is not normal behavior Sun_Studio with an annual membership you should have up to 99 days to be offline.  You can find more information about offline behavior at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html.

Please review the settings for any installed security or utility software that might be affecting files on the computer.  The primary licensing information is within Digital Certificates, so I would recommend focusing on this area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines