Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark is now Adobe Express

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

spark.jpg

Transform your ideas into stunning visual stories with Adobe's family of Spark products. Spark apps are available both as online editors and as mobile apps for iOS and Android. Using Adobe Spark you can create impactful social graphics, web pages, or short videos in minutes.

Spark Post > Create graphics for social media. Pick a photo, add text, and apply design filters or animations.

Spark Page > Turn words and images into beautiful, magazine-style web stories viewable on any device.

Spark Video > Create short videos from photos, video clips, icons, and your own voice.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Spark is an amazing tool.

I first learned about it through the Adobe Education Exchange.  I served as a lecturer and instructor for them for quite some time.

Adobe EdEx actually recommended Spark to their students as a way to keep 'Learning Journals.'  This is a cool way of taking digital notes and adding other videos/websites/info that backs up what you learned.

More recently I took on a role at the Digital Career Institute in Germany and I implemented Adobe Spark into my course.  I then introduced the idea of Adobe Spark 'Learning Journals' to the other Marketing teachers across our 5 campuses (Duesseldorf, Berlin, Leipzig, Hamburg and Dortmund).  I know that one teacher in Berlin is planning on adopting Adobe Spark as well and sharing the idea of 'Learning Journals' with her students.

So Adobe Spark can be quite useful not just for regular users who want to be creative... it can be a great tool for students to create digital notes that help them stay on track!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updated 06/10/2022

This is just an FYI.

CREATIVE CLOUD EXPRESS (formerly called SPARK) is now called ADOBE EXPRESS.  A dedicated support forum is below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express/ct-p/ct-adobe-creative-cloud-express

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines