• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

application manager missing acrobat

Contributor ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro XI is installed on my system. Application Manager list it as "Try".

Application Manager Version 7.0.0.324 (7.0.0.324)

Macbook Pro 6.2

OS X 10.6.8

Also have CS6 Production Premium plus InDesign CS6 and various CS5 and CS4 apps.

Is there a way to referesh installed apps? I'd like to run update for all apps from App Manager.

Thanks,

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about other products? Are they also showing as try.

Please post a screenshot of the Problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other installed products show correcrly as "up to date".

Inset picture does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

application-manager.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David you have a Creative Cloud subscription?  You mentioned having CS6, CS5, and CS4 but unless you have a Creative Cloud subscription you will only have the trial option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I do not have a Creative Cloud subscription. I have CS6 Production Premium, Indesign CS6, some left over components from CS3 Design Premium, PS CS4 and 5, and Acrobat XI Pro (and X) all installed the old fasioned way from disk. What I'm wondering is why Acrobat XI shows "try" when it is already installed.

Thanks,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is because your installation of Acrobat is not tied to a Creative Cloud license.  The Acrobat and Lightroom installations work a little bit differently than the majority of our applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of my applications are, or are they?

Question was just why does Application Manager suggest I "try" an applcation that is already installed?

I do have LR, 2,3, and 4 installed as well but they do not show at all in AM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

David my apologies try would seem to indicate that you are logged into an account which does not have a full Creative Cloud subscription tied to it.  You can find details on how to check the status of your subscription at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1146459.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines