• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not update the Adobe Creative Cloud which affects updating apps.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2014 Sep 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this issue:

we've encountered the following issues: the remote server is not responding in a proper manner. Please retry after a few minutes

The Adobe cloud software updater is forcing me to update the cloud desktop app which hangs when downloading the update and continuously generates that error.

Is there a workaround so I can download the cloud software update separately or can I skip the cloud desktop software all together so I can direct download updates for After effects and other software updates.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2014 Sep 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Jneilon,

Try folowing the kb article : Error "Remote server is not responding" | Install and confirm if its working fine or not .

If you are behind a corporate network with network restrictions ? If yes, You might want to connect with your IT department and request them to white list the entries for Adobe as mentioned in the article : Creative Cloud Help | About Creative Cloud Packager

Site/Port information used by Creative Cloud Packager

The following host/port combinations may need to be whitelisted when logging in with an Adobe ID to download, install, and package applications using the Creative Cloud Packager.

AddressPorts
ccmdls.adobe.com 443
ims-na1.adobelogin.com80443
ims-prod06.adobelogin.com 443
na1r.services.adobe.com80443
prod-rel-ffc-ccm.oobesaas.adobe.com 443
prod-rel-ffc.oobesaas.adobe.com 443
lm.licenses.adobe.com80443
ccmdl.adobe.com80
swupmf.adobe.com80
swupdl.adobe.com80

Cheers,

Kartikay Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines