• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access my files on the web

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2014 Jan 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday i had some problems with the CC file syncing on my Windows 8. And today i still see the message "Unable to sync" on the CC. So what I did is I removed CC from my computer, deleted the files and reinstalled Adobe Creative Cloud hoping that the software will automatically download my files from the cloud, but that didn't happened . Now my desktop CC Folder says that it's empty.

On the other hand i went on the web to check my files and when i logged in i see that my files are using 9.0 GB / 100 GB as usual nothing weird there, but whenever i try to open any file, the individual file page opens for half a second maybe and then it gets redirected to "Page not found" ...

And now i can't download or access any of my files ... Does anyone has the same problem? Is there something wrong with my PC/CC or there is something wrong with the file servers or something ... ? Please help i do not want to loose my files ...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2014 Jan 12, 2014

The Page Not Found issue was resolved earlier today.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to be a widespread issue with Creative Cloud and not your PC...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi - is there any update to this? im having the same issue and urgently need a file!

cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope i am still without access. Hopefully tomorrow (Monday-13) they will fix the issue and we can all access our files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great news ey! teaches me to not rely on Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it has been going on for months. I should get compensated for the frustration and inability to access what I paid for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the very same issue. I also noticed that there had been some "scheduled maintenance" last Friday, and I found that there's a 'Creative Cloud Status' web page. This seems to indicate that there is still a problem (at the time I'm typing this) - see the screenshot:

Capture.PNG

The status page is rather unhelpful and gives no further information whatsoever, such as clarifying why there's an exclamation mark against assets... Sounds like the scheduled maintenance has gone wrong. What a pity (but sadly not much of a surprise) that Adobe aren't giving any information on the problem.

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Page Not Found issue was resolved earlier today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

was this windows 8 problem ever resolved? I am trying to sync files from my windows 8 based cintiq companion. Very annoying I can't seem to sync all my files created on it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@zorrillamonsoon - The original post and resolution is nearly 1 and 1/2 years old. Your issue is different. Does article Error: "Unable to sync files" help with resolving the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines