• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Photoshop CC over CS6.

Explorer ,
May 09, 2013 May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS6 (full suite). I just purchased a 12-month update ($9.99/mo) subscription to the CC version of Photoshop only. On https://creative.adobe.com/apps I click on Download. I've installed the new Application Manager, but it only shows me Photoshop CS6 and says it's already "Up to date" with no other options. How do I install the new CC version of Photoshop? I'm on OS X 10.8.3. Application Manager Version 7.0.0.324 (7.0.0.324).

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have Photoshop CC. CC apps will be available in june. therefore everything is as it should be.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Mylenium. So why did Adobe accept my $9.99/month subscription now? What benefet am I getting between now and the time the CC apps are released? I guess I should have waited. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines