• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use any Adobe CC apps "Sorry, your sign-in attempt doesn't match"

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I recently just subscribed to the Photography Plan and tried installing Photoshop 2020 and Lightroom Classic, but when I launched them I got this error. "Sorry, your sign-in attempt doesn't match the Egress IPs of the profile that this machine is assigned to. Please contact your IT administrator" This happens to my PC and 2 Mac devices, I'm not a part of any shared device or organization network, these are my personal devices. I've tried contacting support but the representative I was assigned to was also quite baffled by this error. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting, using the Creative Cloud Cleaner, so far nothing has worked.  Has anyone encountered this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Get Started forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

theboywithfluffyhair, good evening.
I have never encountered it, but I will introduce a solution to a related problem that can be found at the link.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/dont-t-have-access-to-manage-apps/td-p/10549326

Please try this.
I hope you recover.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines