• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel my student plan

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can I get an Adobe staff member to help me cancel my student plan!!! I tried chatting with someone online but I never get a person it just says wait... Also I tried pressing cancel on my account and it wants to charge me $120 which I never agreed to. I tried to cancel before I was billed for the next month but I couldn't speak to any Adobe representative!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

If you opted for an annual subscription plan and are paying monthly you will be charged 50% of the remaining contract obligation when cancelling. This is likely be the $120 that Adobe is charging you when you try to cancel.  I am assuming that this refund policy also applies for student/teacher licenses.

See also: Learn about Adobe Creative Cloud contract terms .

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you opted for an annual subscription plan and are paying monthly you will be charged 50% of the remaining contract obligation when cancelling. This is likely be the $120 that Adobe is charging you when you try to cancel.  I am assuming that this refund policy also applies for student/teacher licenses.

See also: Learn about Adobe Creative Cloud contract terms .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines