• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot update or download apps. Direct download offline.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2015 Aug 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since creative cloud started we have had issues updating or downloading software. Is there any real fix for this? The only one that is working in an office of 10 machines is with a fresh install.

I have been using the direct download method but it appears to be offline.

Any help is appreciated. The adobe installer stops at 10% so I cannot get past that.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 20, 2015 Aug 20, 2015

It now works it took 3hrs to download (200mb) and install. It was a bit ridiculous how long that took. Now on to step 2 updating / installing adobe products.

It is currently stuck at 0% downloading Illustrator update so I am hoping it will just work leaving overnight.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try installing the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop from here:  Creative Cloud desktop app

and then using it  to install apps?

Creative Cloud Help | Download, install, update, or uninstall apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that is what is not downloading this time. When the Cloud first came out it worked for about a month or two. I have yet to get the cloud desktop app to work. This is happening after unistalling the cloud out of frustration. The only option that works does not work today ( The Direct Download Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2015 Release | ProDesignTools)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2015 Aug 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It now works it took 3hrs to download (200mb) and install. It was a bit ridiculous how long that took. Now on to step 2 updating / installing adobe products.

It is currently stuck at 0% downloading Illustrator update so I am hoping it will just work leaving overnight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines