• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Installation problem

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, when I try to install the CC, Lightroom or Photoshop the installer doesn't continue after the authentification in my browser. Turning off anti virus and my firewall has not helped. There is no error message or anything. The installer just stays in the switch to browser part.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Titus19, have you tried using a different web browser to complete the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html?  What operating system and browser were you attempting to install Photoshop and Lightroom CC through?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18362 and I've tried installing through Firefox 72.0.2 and Microsoft Edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Titus19, as a next step please review the settings for any installed security software.  Something is blocking the ability for the download and installation process to begin, outside of the web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've turned off my security software completely and it didn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. that is unfortunate, Titus119, please contact our chat support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html for direct assistance to resolve the current errors.  You will probably have to use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet to establish a chat session.  I would expect the same problem that prevents the install process from starting, will also block your ability to contact our support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines