• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Continue to get PS CS6 Creative Cloud Trial Has Expired after installing from DVD

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2013 Jan 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial of Adobe Photoshop CS6 creative cloud. I then purchased the Photoshop CS6 DVD (non-subscription) and entered its serial number. Every couple of days when starting Photoshop, I get a dialog from Adobe Application Manager that my Creative Cloud trial has expired. I click "License this software" end enter my serial number and it works for a couple more days, then I get the trial expired dialog again. This is very annoying.

I chatted with Adobe Support about this, and they changed something on their server side, but whatever was changed did not fix the problem. Unless someone has a better idea, I would like to remove all vestiges of the trial, including the hidden files, and do a fresh install again from the DVD. Can anyone give me info on how to do that?

I am using a Mac on OS X 10.8 (Snow Leopard).

Thanks for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2013 Jan 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had a 2nd chat with Adobe Support who told me that this is a known bug in Photoshop CS6 update 13.0.3 and will be fixed in a future update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see the 13.0.4 update which is now available at http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=39&platform=Macintosh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines