• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud App missing new Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have an existing Creative Cloud Photography Plan and see the updated Lightroom Classic CC in the Creative Cloud application, but I don't see the new Lightroom CC anywhere in Apps?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Hi Ggarber0 & Angelat66,

Request you to kindly follow the steps shared the link below if Lightroom CC is missing: Available updates not listed for Adobe Creative Cloud applications

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which OS are you on? Make sure you meet the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC system requirements. If you do, you will see it when CC App completely refreshes itself within 24 hours.

Regards,

Anirudh

Creative Cloud App Quality Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows 10, and yes my machine meets the requirements as I already have Lightroom Classic CC installed.  I've checked for app updates numerous times in the Cerative Cloud app but still don't see the new Lightroom CC app.  I'll try again later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar (though potentially different) issue, where Lightroom CC shows up with "Start Trial" and "Buy Now", even though I have an All Apps (team) subscription. The press release said "Creative Cloud All Apps members also have access to the new Lightroom CC service."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ragewinch,

Unfortunately, as of now, Lightroom CC is not available for CC teams. Adobe is working on it to make it available for teams but we will have to wait for it.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Per the website - I am supposed to get the entire collection of apps.  I am not getting that.  This is unacceptable. Waiting is not appropriate.  Please provide a date as to when this will be provided as I am paying to get the entire collection of apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an ETA on when Teams will have access to Lightroom CC? Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have to have Windows 10 to use this new version? I have a desktop (main pc) running Windows 7 64bit  Pro which I love and a laptop that is crippled with windows 10, I will never put that pile of junk on my main pc, instead waiting for the next os instead.

Very worried about this as does that mean that the other CC applications are also going to go down that route in the future?

Also my CC cloud storage is still listed as 2gb (on photography plan) instead of the new 10gb, I've signed in and out several times hoping to get the Lightroom CC too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ggarber0 & Angelat66,

Request you to kindly follow the steps shared the link below if Lightroom CC is missing: Available updates not listed for Adobe Creative Cloud applications

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#2 worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...

We have the full suite of apps.  All windows 7 machines...all up todate.  4 different computers, and NONE of them are showing the new version of LR. 

I spent 45 in chat yesterday with rep who did not even know there was a new version.   Clearly, this is a problem.   Please resolve.

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Content edited after part of the issue was solved.

Remaining issue: I have the full Creative Suite for teams. On my Win10 Surface Pro 4 (running Fall Creators update) my only option for Lightroom CC is TRIAL, and it has been counting down the days since I installed. I deactivated on that machine (I was traveling and don't normally work from that equipment) and tried to install on my Win10 desktop (meets requirements) and have same TRIAL only option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue on my computer (Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10).  I rebooted my computer and ran the Creative Cloud app, and then the option to install Lightroom CC showed up. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rebooting worked for me too. Now LRCC appears in CC App list to install. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're glad Glen & Dbur971 that the issue is now resolved.

Have a great week!

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  I have logged in and out.  Even when I go to the apps in my account, I have access to download everything except Lightroom CC which has a Buy/Trial button.  I have the full Creative Cloud for Teams.  Why would this not be included in the cost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SMiddlebrook,

Unfortunately, as of now, Lightroom CC is not available for CC teams. Adobe is working on it to make it available for teams but we will have to wait for it.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would Adobe not release this to teams? Is there an ETA on when it will be available? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news yet on when Lightroom CC will be available for Creative Cloud team? Seems VERY unfair that we as businesses are paying the most for ALL APPS package and yet we are excluded from Lightroom CC! This should be priority 1 for Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @kanikas17063107

Any updates on this ?:

"Unfortunately, as of now, Lightroom CC is not available for CC teams. Adobe is working on it to make it available for teams but we will have to wait for it."

When will can we count on this, next month, next year, ... ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems I have Windows 10 build 1507.  Does having a pre-1511 build stop Creative Cloud even showing the Lightroom Classic CC update appearing?  The version is controlled by a corporate IT dept so I have no way to upgrade.  Why is there such a hard dependency to a particular build nr?

Also, my home desktop is running Windows 7 (and runs LR CC 2015 perfectly).  I guess I'll have the same problem with that ... sigh.  I hate Win 10....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tomk3719107,

The latest version of CC Apps are not supported on windows 10 build 1507 because Microsoft has also dropped support for this version. Please read this article https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4015562/windows-10-version-1507-will-no-longer-receive-secu... . You should contact your IT department and get the system updated.

Thanks,

Vimal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever problem I have can't be down to just OS version.  My Win 7 desktop is showing the Classic update being available in the Creative Cloud app.  My laptop (Win 10) still stubbornly refuses to show Classic as being available.  I've been through all the steps here:

Available updates not listed for Adobe Creative Cloud applications

but nothing seems to work.  HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the version of windows 10 on your laptop? If it is windows 10 build 1507 (version 10.0.10240) then classic is not supported on this windows. If it is not, please share the logs from your machine using the Log Collector Tool  (To: vvarshne at adobe dot com) and we will have a look at the problem.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vimal - thanks for your help.  My laptop is running Windows 10 build 1507.  I can't upgrade it since it's managed by a corporate IT department.  My own desktop is running Windows 7 and LR Classic CC works fine on that.  Can you explain why Classic works fine on my Windows 7 PC, but refuses to install on build 1507 of Windows 10 on my laptop?  Surely Windows 10 is more "up-to-date" than Windows 7?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines