• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop App Notifications

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't like guessing where to go to complete a task to get the red notification circle to turn off. It would be great to show a red circle on one of those menu items (Home, Apps, Assets, Stock, Community) so that I know where to dive deeper.

More context:

On, mac, in top toolbar I see a red circle (notification) on the Creative Cloud icon. This means there is a notification about something. When I click on Creative Cloud app to open it, I see the menu items (Home, Apps, Assets, Stock, Community) without any more direction on what the notification pertains to. I'm left blind and in the dark. It would be great to show the red circle on one of those menu items... because I have to hunt around between these tabs to find out what's going on, just to get rid of that red circle notification in the mac toolbar.

Creative Cloud 4.2.0.211

Chrome Version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Mac 13inch retina laptop, running OS X EL Capitan version 10.11.6

***@Adobe it would also be great to see, on this feedback entry screen, the criteria you had in the right side bar in the previous screen about what info I should be including here.

Message was edited by: Joel Tougas

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no updates on this the red dot is still there even after clicking NO for notifications in BOTH areas their Ad still pops up . very upsetting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

frank.coppola​ According to this thread, it is Adobe's policy NOT to let customers mute notifications about their spam. What an attitude towards their paying customers!

Re: How to disable ads notifications in Creative Cloud App?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines