• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud file storage is trying to re-sync everything

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2015 Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple project folders within my Creative Cloud Assets. Most projects are old and there hasn't been any changes to files in a while. Another designer here is working on files hosted in a new shared project folder. When I checked to see if the files synced ok so that I could begin working on them I noticed that the file sync said that 6000+ files were trying to sync. It looks like all my files are trying to sync for some reason. This is preventing the files I need to work on from being synced quickly. It says it will take 22 hours to complete the sync, but I'm worried something still won't be right tomorrow. I got on the web view of my assets and checked off a couple older project folders and clicked "Leave Folder", but it looks like it's still trying to sync them on my computer. Any idea why this is happening? How can i prevent Creative Cloud rom syncing those older folders/files that should already be synced? Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I let everything sync overnight and came in this morning and it says "There was a problem syncing some files" and says it was because of a server error. I really have to get this figured out as I have to sync files I need to work on for a deadline.

Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 8.00.18 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

I've sent you an email offline so we can progress and figure out what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines