• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative suite and new Macbook Pro

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buying a new mac for Creative suite? Should I be more concerned about Total Installed or CPU?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is Total Installed?

Be advised that the older creative suites packages will not install on a new Mac with OS X Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Suite 6 is 8 years out of date, no longer sold or supported.  It will never, ever be updated to work on modern equipment and OS. 

Modern equipment needs modern software.  For best results, please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud Desktop App + all other apps you intend to use.  Min-requirements vary by product.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the others said.

Do you mean Creative Suite or Creative Cloud?

Your new Mac will come with the macOS Catalina operating system which will not install or run the old Creative Suites. It will only run current Creative Cloud subscription versions so you'll need a Cloud subscription plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm concerned about Adobe Applications running well. ie; Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro...  I'm Buying a new Macbook Pro for apps included in Creative suite. My question is this: Should I be more concerned about Total Installed  Number of Cores or / Processor Speed or CPU?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creative Suite or Creative Cloud? They're two different things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines