• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS 5 to CS 5.5

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2012 Jan 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I activate the 5.5 version of my CS5 creative suite?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2012 Jan 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which do you own Creative Suite 5 or 5.5?  Some of the CS5 products received updates at the time of the 5.5 release.  Is this perhaps what you are referring too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2012 Jan 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jeff,

Thanks for your response. I have CS 5.0 and wanted to install 5.5 with the help of theAdobe updater. Therefore my question.

Brigitte Thieme

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2012 Jan 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which products are you trying to update?  All of the free updates should be fully available to you.  If you can provide the specific product names I can inform you if there is a 5.5 update available or just free updates available...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to download all available 5.5 upgrades to my CS 5.0 software, including inDesign, etc., I don't think there is an upgrade to Photoshop CS 5 or is there?

Brigitte

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop has a free update available which was released at the time of the 5.5 release.  The link to our Creative Suite product page has more details around which products updated.  You can also manually download any free updates from our product updates page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your prompt response.

Brigitte

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines