Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted Account

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I have just chosen to delete an adobe account that I wanted to reset. This was because I had set it up years ago and I wanted a clean slate. I hoped to reset the account by deleting it and registering another account with the same email that I just deleted the account from. However, when I get on the register page, it still notifies me that my account has been deleted and redirects me onto the customer support page. Does anyone know how I can get rid of this issue??

Thanks.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the page you're redirected to:
https://helpx.adobe.com/au/contact.html

Try the vitual assistant in the bottom right. You can type 'contact' and you'd likely be redircted to an online agent who could help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue is once you use an Email Address for an Adobe ID you can not use that same email address again. Even if you Delete the account. That email address can not be used again to create a new account.

As above contact Adobe. But don't hold your breath about using that same email address again for an Adobe ID.

Best of luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines