• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download both Classic and the new CC?

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the month Creative Cloud subscription.  I have read about the difference between the 2 programs and downloaded the Classic version because it most meets my needs.   Now I see in my Creative Cloud box that I can also download CC.   Does that mean I could run both?  Would there be any point in doing that?

John

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Hi jhallettbc,

If you have CC All apps monthly subscription, then yes you can download both and have both on the computer. It's upto you on how you use both of our applications for your workflows.

Thanks,

Vimal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jhallettbc,

As I understand that you are confused on what to use Lightroom CC or Classic, please see the link below for clarification:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-cc-vs-classic-features

This would help you decide which version to use. You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But that doesn't answer my question as to whether you can download both and have both on the computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jhallettbc,

If you have CC All apps monthly subscription, then yes you can download both and have both on the computer. It's upto you on how you use both of our applications for your workflows.

Thanks,

Vimal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot for clarifying.  I think I will explore both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines