• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download problems (Error 113)

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully downloaded most of the programs in the Creative Cloud but others defy me. For some reason Indesign, Dimension, Bridge, Muse and a couple of others will download to a certain point and then stop. I have stopped everything else on my computer from downloading leaving the Creative Cloud the full bandwith, I have restarted Creative cloud, I have rebooted my computer but nothing seems to work. One thing I have noticed is that they all stop downloading at the same percentage every time, such as: Indesign stops at 30%, Dimension at 37%, Muse at 42% and so on. I am at a loss on how to continue. Is there another way to download these programs outside the Creative Cloud app? I have no problem downloading anything else.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Billypage, sorry that you are facing problems downloading InDesign, Dimension, Bridge, and Muse.  Please check the install logs to determine why the installation is getting stuck.  Information on how to locate and review the logs can be found at  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-log-files.html.

Please update this public forum discussion, once you have located the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the log and discovered one reocuring error which calls for me to uninstall the Creative Cloud app and reinstall. When I did this Muse no longer shows up as an available download, but everything else seems OK at this point. It is just a slow download is there anyway to speed it up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Billypage, which error did you discover within the log file?  Once I know the error, I will have a better understanding of why you are seeing slow performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, It was Fatal Error 113, and so far after the reinstall I have been able to download two programs that I wasnt able to before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Billypage.  Error 113 occurs because the computer is unable to communicate with our servers.  Since the install process did complete, I would recommend reviewing the settings for your firewall and security software.  In particular, I suspect that a software firewall is periodically blocking or causing errors to occur during the download process.  The excessive time for download is likely due to the number of retries that are necessary to download the installation files successfully.

You can find more information on Error 113 at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html.  You can also find additional troubleshooting steps at https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html on how to resolve connection failures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank for you valuable assistants I am amazed at how fast you figured my problem out. All is working well with my firewall turned off and as added security I disabled my virus program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome, Billypage!

Please do not permanently leave your firewall and anti-virus off.  I would recommend only doing so if you receive an error.  You may also want to contact the vendors for both products so that you will no longer need to disable either item to download and install Adobe software successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines