• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enterprise Account

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a university student and have subscribed to adobe creative cloud as a student to get the discount with a 7 days free trial. I could not access the apps and services during the trial and even after adobe took the first month payment. I could not cancel my subscription either. I have contacted my university to give me an engterprise ID and they do not seem to have this kind of software and adviced me to conatct the main university campus. If I have known that this is hassle I could have subscribed using my personal account. I now want to delete or cancel this enterprise account altogether even if it meant losing the first month payment but I can not delete the enterprise account iether.  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please could you elaborate on the problem you are encountering - has the university provided you with an installation package which fails to install, or are you installing using the standard Creative Cloud Desktop installer? If it's the latter, the following page might be useful:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dominic 

I subscribed directly from adobe.com under students and teachers using my student email to be able to get the student discount. I have downloaded the apps I need but its not allowing me to access the service. Its saying access denied. My account is enterprise account but i am subscribing as an individual using my student email. I have emailed my university to give me an enterprise ID but they do not seem to know what I want so they are referrring me to contact the main campus. I give up. Adobe has already collected my first payment. If i had known that using student email is a hassle I could have used my existing personal account. I wanted to cancel the subscription but it does not show the button or option of cancel your trial or subscription. Please cancel my subscription so I can get the refund.

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have reviewed your Adobe ID (email address) and found that you have purchased the Creative Cloud for Individuals plan. Hence, moving your query to the correct community 'Get-Started'.

Meanwhile, you may refer to the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-creative-cloud-apps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please ensure that you are logging in with your Adobe ID ("personal account" on the login screen), as the Enterprise ID ("company or school account") would not have your individual license assigned to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines