Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 145

Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About a month ago I started getting this error when updates for apps appeared:

FATAL: Error (Code = 145) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobeBridge8.0-mul', version:8.0.1.282

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeBridge8.0-mul Version: 8.0.1.282). Error code: '145'

WARN: Destination path is file or already used "/System/Library/Components/AudioDSP.component/Contents/MacOS/AudioDSP/Adobe Bridge CC 2018"

Bridge would fail to install and fail to install and I wasn't hugely bothered because I wasn't really using Bridge. Then the same thing started with other apps like Premiere Pro and Illustrator. Various articles and support answers said to change the name of the file or uninstall CC and apps and re-install.

Now, when I went to find this corrupted path, I get up to "AudioDSP.component" but nothing after. There's no "Contents/MacOS/AudioDSP/Adobe Bridge CC 2018". I don't know that "AudioDSP" is supposed to do, so I was reluctant to try changing it. I tried uninstalling all the CC apps and CC itself and using the CC Cleaner tool.

When I reinstalled CC and tried to download Bridge ('cause if I can't get past the Bridge issue, there's no point) I ran into the same warning.

What is AudioDSP? Can I change the name or delete it? Is this file a protected file? Help!

Michael

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

I was able to contact Adobe Customer Care. We walked through installing Creative Cloud again. Then we went to Download Creative Cloud apps and got Adobe Bridge from there. It opened correctly. He said that if other apps from the CC suite would not download through the regular interface and give the "Error 145" nonsense, to go to that downloads page and do an end-run around the issue.

We will see if this newly downloaded version will update correctly. Thumbs crossed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look here:

Error 145?

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not helpful. It just sends me back around in a circle without answering my question.

My question still stands: what is audioDSP? What does it do. Can I rename it or delete it Without screwing something else up?

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your answer sends me in an even greater circle than the other reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael, were you able to implement the solutions listed in Resolve Error Code 146 or 147 encountered while installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps. ?  If so, then what anti-virus software titles, and versions, did you temporarily disable to attempt to resolve Error 145 while installing Adobe Bridge CC?  What version of macOS are you installing Bridge CC on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, unfortunately I have tried all the things listed there.

I do do not have any antivirus software on my system.

I am running High Sierra 10.13.2.

My question STILL stands: what is audioDSP? What does it do. Can I rename it or delete it Without screwing something else up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael, the files being placed in the audioDSP file are a component of the Bridge CC installation.  The operating system though already has an audioDSP component.  The Bridge installation is adding files to the existing installation.  You should not rename the existing component audioDSP component.

Are you using any other type of protection on this computer?  To confirm this computer is connected to the Internet?  Have you reviewed the computer for any anti-virus software or malware infections recently?  Is there any other software that is preventing the necessary updates to the System/Library/Components folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in following up. Life happens.

I do not have any type of protection on the computer.

Yes, I am connecting to the Internet. It is how I am typing this to you at this moment.

I do not have any anti-virus installations. I do not know of any malware on my system.

I have no idea if there is any software preventing anything to the System/Library/Components folder.

I have installed, deleted and re-installed the creative cloud software twice, including using the CC cleaner tool.

Question: If I am unable to see the contents of the Components/AudioDSPComponent file, and that is the critical, critical file that I must MUST change in order for things to happen according to the CC installer, but doing so would be really, really bad according to Mr. Wright, how am I supposed to fix this?

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael, to confirm you are not using any type of anti-virus or system optimizers is that correct?  This macOS 10.13.2 computer is connected to the Internet and is regularly accessing websites?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by system optimizers?

No. I do not have ANY anti-virus software on my system.

I connect to the Internet via wifi. I have no problem connecting to the internet via wifi. I regularly access websites.

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for the update, Michael.  As a next step, I would recommend reviewing the system for any viruses or malware that may be affecting the ability to update /System/Library/Components/AudioDSP.

If you can update this discussion with the results of the scan it would be appreciated, Michael. 

So far a common trend seems to be developing that individuals who are not running anti-virus software, on macOS, are facing Error Code 145.  I am hopeful that the computer does not have an infection and look forward to your update, Michael.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trend Micro Housecall indicated no viruses or malware.

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for the update, Michael.  Please contact our support team at Contact Customer Care so that the current error can be addressed directly.  You are welcome to reference this discussion when beginning the chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to contact Adobe Customer Care. We walked through installing Creative Cloud again. Then we went to Download Creative Cloud apps and got Adobe Bridge from there. It opened correctly. He said that if other apps from the CC suite would not download through the regular interface and give the "Error 145" nonsense, to go to that downloads page and do an end-run around the issue.

We will see if this newly downloaded version will update correctly. Thumbs crossed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, Michael.  Were you also able to successfully apply the available updates after installing from Download Creative Cloud apps ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines