Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code 22 durante a instalação macOS Catalina

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá 🙂

Tento instalar o Photoshop ou o Creative Cloud e não consigo no meu Mac iOS Catalina.

A mensagem que aparece é 

"Installation on case-sensitive volumes is not supported.Please choose a different volume for installation."

Alguém me ajuda?

{Thread renamed and moved by moderator}

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the installation error you're getting while trying to install Photoshop, could you please try selecting a different drive to install Photoshop on and let us know if it helps?

You may also have a look at this similar conversation and see how it goes: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/error-code-22/m-p/6768806

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got the same error when Installing Illustrator, I did not find the option to install from a different drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines