Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failling to install Master Collection CC 2018

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error.JPG

-I lunched the Adobe installation Setup on windows 7, 32 bits and I just getting this empty installation options panel; it’s not going any step forward.
-I tried to install in Windows 7, 64 bits and the Adobe products are now showing up. But, almost all the programs are requiring 16 GB of ram; while Abode can work with my 4 GB of Ram.

Please to assist. I’m using Lenovo ThinkPad, Ram 4 GB, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) I5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be glad to get a solution for at least one of the two problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To my knowledge (As Far As I Know) there has never been a Master Collection of CC 2018 that came with it's own separate installer. All Apps are now installed through the Creative Cloud Desktop App. And there is individual subscriptions for each progra, Photography Plan subscription and the Full Apps (All the Apps) subscription.

So I have no idea what you are doing but I'm not certain that any of the 2018 versions of Adobe apps will install on a 32bit version of Window 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines