• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Browser Thumbnail Icons

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way that when you are trying to browse through previous Adobe Files and you end up with a screen that's just a wall of Program Specific Files that can't show what the actual fil would look like compared to how you can see a PNG File in your File Browser?

I'd love to be able to see a Preview option for an Adobe PSD File to show similar as a PNG Format of the File would so the ability to know what file you are selecting is correct.

I would see this to be ideal as then you're not required to make a Subfolder for a PSD File and a PNG to go with it just to be able to spot that file and then put the same file into multiple Subfolders and than suddenly you're in the state that all your files are now multiples and you start to run low on space on your Computer/External Storage Drives.

Is there anything like this already for Adobe Software on Windows 10 64 Bit?

- PYRO

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A codec to display .PSD files in Windows File Explorer- I have not been able to find.

Instead I suggest you use an Image Browser like-

Adobe Bridge (free) https://www.adobe.com/au/products/bridge.html

XnView (freeware)

FastStone Image Viewer (freeware)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines