• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files failed to sync

Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2014 Jun 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just began trying to use the cloud services that come with Adobe Premiere.  Was able to sync some smaller files; a 35MB mp4 file, and a Premiere program file of 70MB.  When I've tried to upload large movie files, it fails to sync after about an hour.  I've read all the breakdowns on the site.  I'm not using the wrong type of symbols.  I've turned the sync off then on.  I've even gone over this all with someone on 'chat' and they kept pointing me in directions I had already tried.  Any help would be appreciated.

-I'm using a Mac OSX 10.9.3.  Everything is up to date. 

-The large mp4 files are just under 2GB.

-They already worked on Dropbox but I've quickly run out of room which is why I was hoping to move to CC.

Thanks,

Wayne

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2014 Jun 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Doctor Dynomyte,

Could you send your log file to bmordue@adobe.com?

On a Mac: in Finder, choose 'Go' menu, 'Go to Folder...', and copy and paste this into the text box: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/

On Windows: open Start menu, and copy and paste this into the search field at the bottom of the Start menu: %APPDATA%\Adobe\CoreSync

You should see one or more files called something like "CoreSync-2014-06-26.log". Please send the file for the day when you were unable to upload your file.

Thanks and regards,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines