• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

frustrated and paying

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I did the update to Catalina's operating system.  Adove is a mess.  I lost work time and money.  in lightroom tethered the files between Photoshop and Lightroom do not work.  I'm frustrated. I'm paying for something that doesn't work.  who cares.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Since I did the update to Catalina's operating system

1 - never update an operating system until you check to find out if there are problems

2 - you must upgrade all programs to the latest version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>> who cares.

We care but we're end users. Not Adobe.

I'm running Catalina and the Adobe apps run fine for me.

Are you running the latest versions on Catalina? If so, please break your issues down to individual issues we can troubleshoot with you. There's always a solution if you explain the issue clearly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the fourth time that Apple has wreaked havoc by introducing a new OS that does not work with current software. Adobe applications run fine on Mojave, High Sierra, and even Windows 10. One option is to roll back your OS. What versions of PS and LR are you running? Go to the Application menu and give us the exact number.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/fix-macos-64-bit-compatibility-errors.html

Also let us know if you want us to move this thread from "Get Started" to "Photoshop".

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is truly a mess. Lightroom will just crash my iMac completely. No option to force close the program... It shuts restarts the whole system. Photoshop just hangs during a save. I have to force close it. 

What is going on? Apple says it's Adobe. And of course Adobe says it's Apple. 

I'm on Catalina and yes, all my Adobe apps are the most recent. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I do not understand why I have to give up the improvements of a platform in this case Catalina. I think when the Beta version of Catalina Adove came out, she had to make the adjustments. That's your job. In Lightroon with my iMac no canon camera connects when I try tethered. I can't move from a lightroom file to photoshop. and much more. I don't understand 32 or 64 bits. That is not my business. I pay for a service and I want it complete. The other days I spent hours with an Adove technician who took control of my computer to solve the problem of lightroom tethered and my cameras and it was a waste of time. case Number: ADB-10608265-S2Y9. In my opinion the solution is not to return to Majave. What they have to do is solve the problem. For that we pay. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines