• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I remove AAM updates notifier which is stopping my access to the Internet?

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2014 Nov 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My. Internet connection fails after about 7 minutes from switching on my desktop. In the action centre/maintenance/reliability monitor on the control panel it tells me that the AAM updates Notifier application has failed. How do I sort this out?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2014 Dec 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maz2014 which Adobe software or service is your inquiry in reference too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2014 Dec 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff. I have Photoshop Elements 11, and had Adobe Reader X1 which was updated about the time the problem occurred so have uninstalled that but the problem still exists. Does this help locate the problem?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maz2014 I am still unsure which software title installs the referenced component.  I would recommend removing both applications to see if you face the same error.  If you need to download  a fresh copy of the installation files for Photoshop Elements 11 they are available at Download Photoshop Elements products | 12, 11, 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info Jeff, I’ll try that soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines