• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I save my edits on Lightroom in a way that allows me to access them from a different computer to continue editing? I want to use two different computers to edit the same image on lightroom.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I save my edits on Lightroom in a way that allows me to access them from a different computer to continue editing? I want to use two different computers to edit the same image on lightroom.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Here you'll find a good article about your question: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-to-lightroom-catalog-multiple-computers/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do this with LR CC if your total images isn't so much as to fill up your hard drive with the sync data, or you can put your images and catalog on an external drive, and as long as you name the device the same on both computers or have the same drive letter on both computers it should work with the desktop LR Classic CC.  Just make sure you've shut down LR completely -- and the process has exited, after several 10s of seconds for me, before you eject the drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here you'll find a good article about your question: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-to-lightroom-catalog-multiple-computers/

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines