Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to update Lightroom 5 into Lightroom 6

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have LR 5 installed with a perpetual licence. I have this licence code. It is also in my profile in your website www.adobe.fr

I want to update this LR5 to the latest  LR6 available, because I've got a new camera not supported in LR5.

I am not able to find where to download this update and were to pay.

I try to download  LR6 to my MAC using that link in the help pages

Download Photoshop Lightroom

When I start the installation program a licence code is required, when I enter my LR5 licence code the installer said that the code is invalid

Yes I can buy a perpetual  licence from Amazon and others for about 130€ but I want to pay 74€ for an update.

Where can I buy this update

Please help me. Give me a link, the web site is like a jungle for me. I am a photographer not a geek.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Not so easy, finaly Lightroom 6 is hidden in the "creativity and design"  "photo' filters

here under is the  direct link for French customers.

Produits Adobe : applications pour postes de travail, le web et les terminaux mobiles | Adobe

Then the price is 130,80 € for a full version , and  74,40€ for and update.

I know this is the last time to be able to get a perpetual licence. But I don't want to rent the product with the Cloud behind.

This is the last time I will send money to adobe for a produc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not so easy, finaly Lightroom 6 is hidden in the "creativity and design"  "photo' filters

here under is the  direct link for French customers.

Produits Adobe : applications pour postes de travail, le web et les terminaux mobiles | Adobe

Then the price is 130,80 € for a full version , and  74,40€ for and update.

I know this is the last time to be able to get a perpetual licence. But I don't want to rent the product with the Cloud behind.

This is the last time I will send money to adobe for a product. I am to old to play this game.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines