• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't have any subscriptions..but I was charged..why?!?!

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am on free plan, i bought once premier rush, but I have cancelled in time, now I was charge for Adobe Photopraphy plan.. but I don't have any active subscription for this plan.. what is happening??

Thanks!

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please log-in to your account below to confirm you have no active plans.  Click on View invoices to see what you were charged for.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If nothing is showing under your Adobe account ID and password, is there any possibility that you or a family member ordered Photography Plan with your credit card under a DIFFERENT ID and password?

Failing that, maybe your card was compromised.  Contact your bank immediately to dispute the charges and have them issue you a new credit card under a different account number.

===========
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please check your Adobe ID account page to see if you really don't have any other subscription active:
» https://account.adobe.com/

It should say "Creative Cloud Free Membership" and nothing else.

Note: For billing, account or subscription issues, you will need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly. Click the 'circle with a speech bubble in it' icon on the right hand side to initiate a Chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines