• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep getting booted out of Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first signs were that when I open one of my apps (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere), the fonts I had activated are no longer available. But when I go to the font site, it shows that they are activated.

But then I open my Creative Cloud app and find I have to log in again. Then an hour later, I open an app, find the fonts gone, and open the CC app and find that I have to log in AGAIN.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Failing that, see this troubleshooting guide.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the directions. But it didn't work. And now it is signing off in less than a minute.

I'm going through the troubleshooting guide. I did try to uninstall CC. But it won't let me uninstall CC before I uninstall ALL CC programs.

[E-mail signature removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don't use e-mail to reply to this public user-to-user forum unless you remove your e-mail signature.

For your protection, I have removed personal information from your last post.

===========
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And actually I timed the last sign-off. Five minutes and twenty seconds. Looks like I'm going to have to uninstall everything Adobe and start all over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It is possible to uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop app without uninstalling everything. The uninstaller linked here will allow you to do so, just continue on despite the warnings
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the uninstall, then reinstalled. Then I signed into CC. Then left the computer for 1.5 hours. And CC was still logged in.

But then I launched Premiere. And CC logged out within minutes.

I have always noticed that all the other times I launched premeire, the CC icon in the task bar was turned on/brighter.

Now I've re-logged in. But instead of launchign Premiere, I've launched InDesign to see if it causes CC to log out.

If it doesn't. Maybe I'll try unistalling/reinstalling Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep. InDesign forced CC to log out too.

Maybe it's time to uninstall/reinstall ALL the CC apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines