• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've got 2 Adobe accounts - how do I make them work together nicely?

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've enjoyed working with Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, and Lightroom for several years. All good.

Then my company buys me access to Adobe Acrobat DC - using my company email address. 

Therein is the problem. I need to go back and forth seemlessly throughout my day...

Instead I get nasty messages and onerous workarounds to get from one account to the other... Only to have to repeat that process a few minutes later in reverse...

And then again.

I won't use any bad words, but the process is driving me bats, and is way, way unproductive.

How do I make the accounts work together nicely?

Thanks, Ted

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>How do I make the accounts work together nicely?

You can't do what you want, since the process is working exactly as Adobe designed

Account A owns progrms 1-2-3-4 (whatever that may be)

Account B owns programs 2-5-6 (whatever that may be)

The workspaces are specific to the accounts and may not be merged

Have your company buy you an ALL ACCESS subscription so you just use that account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines