Highlighted

I want to cancel my subscription

Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel subscription but it said contract support

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ssprengel | Adobe Community Professional

This is a user-to-user forum not Adobe and here we cannot cancel a subscription.

Look here for more information:

How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

Be aware that subscriptions are typically for a full year with monthly payments, not a monthly subscription, so if you cancel in the middle of the subscription period (a year) there is a penalty (perhaps half of the remaining subscription fees).

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I want to cancel my subscription

Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel subscription but it said contract support

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ssprengel | Adobe Community Professional

This is a user-to-user forum not Adobe and here we cannot cancel a subscription.

Be aware that subscriptions are typically for a full year with monthly payments, not a monthly subscription, so if you cancel in the middle of the subscription period (a year) there is a penalty (perhaps half of the remaining subscription fees).

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines