• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install Photoshop CC and Creative cloud.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2014 Jan 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot install Creative cloud setup. Keeps telling to connect to the internet and retry, but I am connected. Worked ok on laptop, but I need it on this desktop.

PC is connected to router with ethernet incase it was a wireless issue, and other areas of internet seem ok.

Grateful for any help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2014 Jan 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2014 Jan 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, but just before midnight last night I decided to have one last go (must have been the 50th attempt) and it worked.

No idea why, nothing has changed, but at least it's all ok now, albeit after a very late night.

Put it down to gremlins.

Much impressed with the way Lightroom picked up Photoshop and integrated it as external app without need to do it manually.

Strange as well that KPT3 will still work with CC, but the later KPT effect won't. Oh well!

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines