• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is there a new version of creative cloud destop that will work with latest windows 10?

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything I can find from completely removing everything adobe from my computer and doing a new install, but the creative cloud desktop will not start, I simply get a spinning circle then a message that creative cloud is taking longer than usual to load. none of the ideas such as repair work. 

This is a new problem, I have had it running for years.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, Gary, that does sound frustrating.  Please contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct assistance can be provided to determine why the Creative Cloud desktop app is failing to respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm on Win10 with latest updates and CC Desktop App works fine for me.

Have you tried creating a new Windows user account with full administrative level permissions?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines