• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a way selective sync Creative Cloud shared folders

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2015 Dec 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a blog post which seemed to indicate that it was as simple as right clicking the Creative Cloud folder and choosing which folders you wanted to sync in the resulting context menu option.

blogs.adobe.com/vikrant/2014/11/selectively-sync-folders-on-your-computer-using-creative-cloud

The option does not appear in either Yosemite or El Capitan.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2015 Dec 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2015 Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

currently selective sync is only an option on shared folder (folders you are collaborating on)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2015 Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @derekajack. Those are exactly the folders I want to not sync. When I use the context menu on the Creative Cloud folder (as described in the blog post above), there is no option to Select Shared Folders to Sync. So how do I use this option? As noted, I have tried this on two different Macs, one running Yosemite and one El Capitan. Neither display the option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines