• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manage Account link is appearing in Russian maybe?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I follow my 'Manage account' link which has popped up for a few days when opening my software saying there's an issue with my monthly payments and I've only 24 days left etc, I am greeted by what looks like the normal profile homepage but is in Russian or some other kind of language. Is this safe? It appears to be Adobe, but has made me worry about passwords and bank details!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you post a screenshot, sounds a bit suspect, I'll move the thread to the Get Started forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've covered up my name and card details in bothI've covered up my name and card details in bothodd1.jpg

It seemed proper as the pop up looked the same as it has previously with a day countdown on, it's just the russian site that is worrying me incase I've just put my bank details into something entirely different, but perhaps it's a weird setting that's got messed up? Only I've not been in to my account for ages and I certainly haven't clicked a translate button or anything... Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing that I can see is you may have changed the region, check the bottom of the page

2020-01-23 12_58_51-.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aha! Well that worked. However all I did was follow the link in the billing alert message I received and it opened straight up into Russian - I didn't click on anything on the page as my mouse was top right when I clicked the billing link (unless I did it when logging off last time somehow?). It's all good then, I just put weird invoice failure message (which is the same card that I've been paying with monthly for years - and I tried it again and it went through straight away?) together with immediate unfamiliar and unknown page = eek!

Thanks so much Ged for double checking I'm all safe then 🙂

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe try deleting your browser cookies/history, it may resolve the unfamiliar issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines