• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Membership has been cancelled and I don't want it to be.

New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an enterprise account via my university and due to a card expiring and me not noticing e-mails (my bad, I've been poorly), my plan was canelled on 29/5/20. All the adive I can find for updating information for billing says that under my plans section I should find a link to update payment information. However, this isn't there. If I look up that on the help pages, it has a link i can press for if I don't see the option for updating memebership. However, it takes me to Creative Cloud for Enterprise and asks me to log in again and says I don't have access to that console. I reallly want to get back in as I have a LOT of work on there and I'm keen to lose as little as possible. Can someone from support please e-mail me to try and figure this issue out ASAP? I really don't know what to do and am just going round in circles. 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum.  Fellow product users can't help with an account/billing problem. 

Since this is Enterprise and not Individual, I think you should contact your school's IT dept admin. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to what is above you should take this up with your school. They are in charge of the subscription and more than likely how it is paid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am paying for it myself, the uni just allows me to buy at the student price. This was my only option as the help section is just going round and round with no resolution as I can't contact support - it's so weird. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pick up the phone during normal business hours, M-F.

Adobe Support phone numbers vary by region.  Google it.

================
NOTE: The pandemic is still effecting many sectors. There are fewer available support agents and wait times may be longer than normal.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines