• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple versions after update?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tonight when I logged in I received notification that I had a few updates pending. After letting the updates run I hnow have 3 verisions of PS (v19.1.9 , v20.0.7 and V21.0) and Bridge (8.1, 9.1 and 10.) listed. Can I unistall the old verisons without breaking anything?

Thanks

~ Brian 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're happy with the latest versions, you can uninstall the older versions, nothing should be broken.

But if you have enough space, it can be a good idea to hang on to the previous versions for a while (20.07 and 9.1), particularly if you're on a Mac/Catalina.  Catalina users are reporting a lot of problems with the latest Photoshop.

I'm a Windows user myself, but haven't upgraded yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is helpful, but just to be extra sure, a stupid question for you... If I uninstall older versions on an Adobe Product to keep only the latest version, will I lose the projects I've made with the older versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstalling older versions will not affect your work in any way. You won't lose anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines