• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My adobe creative cloud is not syncing my files [Mac - Mojave]

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can someone help me urgently - I need to work and my work files in the cloud are not syncing... This has never happened before...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what folder are you sync'g?  internal, external, a root folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kglad

They are design files sitting in the Adobe Creative Cloud Files Folder. If I went to the web to check everything loaded up there - it was all there from my work iMac .... but when I was home on my Laptop it refused to update to what was on the web - I tried everything....restarting, logging in and out of Adobe, pausing and re-syncing, I even tried to add new folder on my laptop folder to force it to sync, repaired the Adobe Creative Cloud App...but it would not work.

In the end I had to remove all adobe apps in order to delete Adobe Creative Cloud. I had to re-install everything and then only did it sync all the files and folders Correctly.

It was a pain that took several hours - something Adobe needs to fix....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, for others checking this thread:

make sure you're not using a root folder and make sure, if you're having problems, you're using an internal drive that has free space available by click file>preferences>syncing

Screenshot - 11_18_2019 , 5_59_30 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI - I had plenty space and my folder is exactly where Adobe installed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines