• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help with canceling

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear reader, please help me - my daughter tried three times to download and install a free trial of Adobe Suite and then I tried and we could not get it to work, so we gave up. Then three months later (after illness and a hospital stay from my daughter having appendicitus and peritonitus), I was slowly getting back to normal and checked my bank account just now, and noticed three months of payments to a company whose software we have not downloaded and not used for one second because we didn't have it on our computer to use !! - and now I cannot find any way to contact them and ask them to cancel and hopefully, refund me. I am sure  they must be able to tell, that we have not once used their software, right; that we have never logged on? I did try to cancel on the account that I had set up but never used, but the website states I will have to pay $110 dollars to cancel ! I am shocked ! How did this happen ? I am at my wits end...with this Coronavirus they may be too understaffed to respond to someone with my pathetic need when they have big important businesses to take care of... does anyone know what steps I can now take to contact their customer services and ask for help with this please before I get charged for another month of non use? Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Kind regards, Polabear.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to www.adobe.com and click on the four lines (bars) on the top left, there will be a choice on the top left to choose Support. Then try the contact us button. When the virtual support ai pops up, try Credit Card Charged improperly, then from those choices choose Solve a billing or payment issue. That should get you to a human that can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least it did when I just tried it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also found this on an older post: Our support center currently has long wait times. Skip the queues and reach us in the forums and on Twitter: @AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Mr. Kazlow,
I don't have four bars showing on adobe.com but I do have a support tab I
can click on but alas, it reads that they are too busy to help basically. I
have attached a screen shot. Thank you very much for your kind reply, I
really appreciate it. I will try adobe in the morning when they may be less
busy. I am in Ireland so we are 8 hours ahead of CA.
Thank you again, and stay safe in this crazy time ...it's like a zombie
apocalypse ..except the zombies are microscopic ... hope you are your
family stay safe.
Thanks again,

Polabear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines