• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible Subscription Plan/bundle for Adobe?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been with Adobe for quite some time now. I was thinking if there was a possibility to allow a bundle for Premiere Pro, After Effects? (Currently, I'm in the Student plan and I understand how applicable that plan is globally and regionally. Speaking from an individual user/perspective) But my proposition for Adobe is to allow a Bundle for videographers? Adobe provides a bundle for photographers but what about Videographers? The Market will reach beginner videographers with small budgets. With having the Student Plan and access to all apps I find myself only using essential apps that I need at the moment.

I don't expect this to reach any awareness or exposure.

(I'm just a small dude speaking for Videographers that may share the same concern)

Cheers,

Lightningkill88

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People have been asking for special bundles ever since Adobe started subscriptions

Has not happened, and I personally doubt it ever will

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey John,

Why do you think adobe will ever consider it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's preference would be for everyone to subscribe to the All Apps plan. They have never shown any interest in customised bundling.

The Photography Plan is the only specific bundle that Adobe has offered and that traces its roots to Black Friday 2013. That was specifically championed by Thomas Knoll, father of Photoshop and a keen photographer.

Since then there have been occasional requests in these forums for other bundles but not a tsunami of requests suggesting there may be a market for bundling but not an overwhelming demand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had in mind the type of Pros and Cons Adobe business would have to sacrifice if this became a possibility.

Honestly, I was more keen on hearing other perspectives (on a higher level of knowledge, and experience) on this topic of Adobe adopting bundles and their accessibility to the market.

So I appreciated the response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two deeply discounted bundles currently offered cover everything most people need:  The Photography Plan and  The All Apps Plan.  Everything else is at a la carte pricing.  Pick and choose as you wish.  But if you intend to use more than 3 apps, The All Apps Plan is your best option.  And don't concern yourself with not using everything because nobody does.  Out of 31+ apps & services, I have 5 or 6 desktop apps I use regularly and  a couple mobile apps that I use once in a while.   That's it. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photography Plan was aimed at the non-professionals who wouldn't pay the higher price of CC apps.

Premiere Pro and After Effects are used mainly by professionals who can afford that "cost of doing business."

Adobe is taking advantage of that supply and demand situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree with you, With that being it kinda eliminates the competitors that have lower income than most. Which is kinda a bummer but that's business. Thanks for the input! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines