• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prepaid CC Photography Plan upgrade to 1TB

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way for an existing Creative Cloud Photography customer who has prepaid for the year to take advantage of the $14.99 upgrade pricing for 1TB of cloud storage?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Hi,

Please see the link for help:

Upgrade your Creative Cloud storage

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. I cancelled my prepaid and now I can't sign up for any plan..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a *long* chat with support I was able to get signed up. For what's it's worth... they had to terminate the remaining time on my prepaid account, re-add my credit card, and then sign up for the promo plan on my behalf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update on that. Sounds like more effort than I'm willing to put into trying to pay Adobe more money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Talking with support, and they say me, that i can just can close my subscription and offer new, but i don't see the plan with discount. Sad(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue  No option to upgrade.  I contacted support on twitter and they said they ar working on it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a disaster, I just suffered more than hour of chat on this upgrade to 1tb and ended worse than I started.  I now have no adobe photo software that is usable.  I am a long term photography plan customer that was trying to upgrade to the 1tb plan with a $56 credit due since I prepaid.  If you talk to adobe on this issue, don't let them "cancel" your plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

same issue here for my account: No option to upgrade. Even if I try to use the link provided by Kanikas and hit the upgrade button, I´ll run into an issue: " There was an error upgrading your subscription, try again". Already called up customer support and they have tried to cancel my subscription, but it seems without success. It´s been canceled on Friday, but it´s still running. And I´m not on a prepaid plan, I`m paying monthly.

Explanation by hotline rep was: "You have a discounted subscription, so you cannot upgrade." So, conclusion is, If i pay less, but want to pay more for a bigger subscription, Adobe won´t let me give them more money. Wondering how they make money anyway if they don´t take more money from customers who are willing to upgrade their subscription....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. The option to upgrade is not available for your account as of now.

You need to Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kanikas17063107 I believe you missed answering my question above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sfbigdawg,

Sorry I missed out on that.

I see you have an active Photography plan under the same ID as with forums. Since the option to upgrade is not available as of now, I would suggest you please Contact Customer Care. They will be able to assist you with the same.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So today I received an email about the $5 1TB offer,, $14.95 plan with instructions to choose Manage Plans, Switch Plan, which isn't there. So Adobe continues to give out bad instructions and are wasting literally thousands of hours of customer time. I called the phone number in the email and it took another 30 minutes and a transfer. Then I had to email the copy of the offer for them to honor it.

Not a very good rollout on Adobe's part.

Here's the info from email if anyone wants it:

Offer available only to existing Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan members. Verification required. Eligible members can get 25% off the regular annual membership price when upgrading to the Creative Cloud Photography plan with 1 TB through the Adobe Store or by calling Adobe Customer Service at 800-585-0774. The regular annual membership price for the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan with 1 TB, paid monthly, is US$19.99 (plus applicable taxes). Limit: 1 plan per customer; 12-month commitment required. At the end of your offer term, your membership will be automatically renewed at the standard rate, unless you elect to change or cancel your membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sfbigdawg,

Sorry for the inconvenience you faced. I see you were able to upgrade to the 14.99/month plan.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same problem. I have 1 year pre-paid Photography Plan and when I click to upgrade the new Lightroom CC storage I end up on a error page telling me to contact CS. I have been trying to contact Adobe support for more than a week. After several attempts, and waiting for hours in lines (the chat wait time estimates are a joke, 3 min. equals 1h), I got to speak with a person that told me I was going to get an upgrade to 121GB for free. But my Lightroom CC remained limited to 20GB. So the next day I tried again. The second person that I got to speak with told me I got 121GB of Creative Cloud storage, not Lightroom storage (apparently those are different things). He then said there was nothing he could do but to escalate my case to a higher level. A couple of days later I get a message (full of spelling errors) to inform that my case was being closed because I could only get extra storage if I paid an additional fee (which was exactly what I was trying to do!). Then I patiently contact CS once more. The Adobe representative offers me once again the 121GB upgrade for free. I explain to him everything all over again and then he says there's nothing else he could do and that I needed to contact the sales team from Brazil, where I live. In sum: nobody at Adobe seems to have the slightest idea about how to deal with this. It amazes me that a company this big proves to be totally unprepared for a major product release.

kanikas17063107​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aliwton,

I see you have an active Photography subscription under the same ID as with forums. I would suggest you to kindly Contact Customer Care for plan change options.

Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please see the link for help:

Upgrade your Creative Cloud storage

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am serviced by the "digital river" and can not change my plan "in Line". The support does not know anything about the discount option of 15/month for 1Tb plan. What ca I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still a problem. Yesterday Sunday I started trying to get the the discounted 1TB plan from my old 20GB plan. Also Digital River so I had to contact support to make changes. I was very clear from the beginning I wanted the 25% upgrade discount. Was told I had to cancel my previous subscription and then sign up again. Told him to go ahead only to find out the option to get the 25% wasn't available once you cancel your subscription, and that he can't help me, only sales can. And then started the 'pass my case around to the next department until he gives up'. First chat told me I had to contact 'Sales' chat. Then Sales chat that I have to call a UK sales center from Asia, long distance for me, on a weekday. Then UK sales number on Monday tell me I have to talk to support, transfer, support tells me I have to talk to Sales. I complain that I have already talked to Sales and they say I can leave my number and someone that can help will contact me. The person calls, awful connection, has no idea of my situation, wants to sell me normal packages.

This is reaching the point the it isn't worth my time to get this discount. Seems like I already lost the remaining days this month on my 20gb plan. $60 saving or more time trying to get escalated to someone that can resolve this quickly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is insane indeed, I just spent 90 minutes on a chat with support to no end at all.

I needed to purchase the Photography plan last Friday, so I went online. Adobe kept refusing my credit cards saying the expiration date was wrong. When I checked my cards, there were 4 charges on one card, two on another, and two on PayPal!  Yes, they will probably drop off, but still...

I popped into an office supply store and bought a prepaid membership, which has 20gig of storage included. It offers me the $14.99/moth upgrade, but just like everyone here, won't let me select it.

Customer Care is plain terrible, as they don't have any idea how to handle this, or have been instructed to play dumb. I suspect the latter. End result? I either need to buy a totally new subscription without the discount cost, or use some other cloud storage for a year. This is totally frustrating, and really s costing me time and money.

I offered to just buy the additional storage by the way, and was ignored. I had to be quite insistent with them on the chat, and they were still acting stupid, like helping me was a waste of their valuable time and messing with the call times.  (*sigh*)

Does anyone know of any online photo storage (for RAW files) that integrates with Lightroom CC?  Help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. The subscriptions active under this ID are Creative Cloud Photography plan and Lightroom CC (1TB).

Do you wish to have a single plan?

You can as well self-cancel your subscription: Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kanikas17063107  wrote

Hi Paul,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. The subscriptions active under this ID are Creative Cloud Photography plan and Lightroom CC (1TB).

Do you wish to have a single plan?

You can as well self-cancel your subscription: Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

Of course I would like one plan. The $9.99/moth Photography Plan, with the $5/month upgrade to the 1TB plan. That is $14.99/month and a great deal.

Instead, customer support required me to have two plans, a Photography plan for $9.99/month the includes Photoshop and LightRoom with 20gb of storage, and a second Lightroom subscription, again at $9.99/month with 1TB of storage.

And, they only agreed to that after I showed it to them on the webpage.

This is all related to terrible customer service from Adobe. It may only be an extra $60/year, but that is $60 I would rather have put towards a $49/month Adobe subscription. It is very frustrating the customer service people were not at all helpful.

-Paul

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until now, this problem still can not be fixed. I need to use 1tb cloud and i have to cancel the current one and buy a new plan with full price. The upgrade function is not there in the manage account. What a mess!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thaneat,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

As I understand, you are not being able to upgrade your Creative Cloud plan. Kindly Contact Customer Care for help and support.

The support will be able to assist you with the same.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Kanika,

I did. Spent 2 days talked to 3 supports and 1 sale team. They cannot help

and know nothing about upgrade deal even i showed them the captured screen

from the Adobe website.

The best way they can do was just cancel my current plan.

Thanks for you help

Thaneat

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018, 11:28 PM kanikas17063107 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Kanika - after this discussion going on for five months, I would think you would by know that calling support on this subject is nothing more than an exercise in frustration. They do not have the knowledge to deal with this situation, and are totally unwilling to go up the chain to get a solution. In fact, they are willing to get rude on the phone to avoid having to put in a support ticket of their own.

Adobe has great products and a lot of great people. The offshore support is not, in general, part of that. I think they should take a lesson and offer some consideration to those us, myself included, who have experienced financial hardmand unwarranted stress over the matter.  Not that I expect that to happen, because the entire support team appears to not be accountable to anyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

just was looking for a how-to to upgrade my prepaid lightroom plan to a full photography plan.... Reading these comments, I think I will hold off for now, unless there is a more conveniant way of upgrading ... but looking under my adobe account, it does not seem to be the case. What a shame!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines