• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previously licensed Creative Cloud for Teams applications started showing up as Trials...

Explorer ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I was processing a bunch of photos in Photoshop CC via my home installation of the software...an application that is presently registered via my employer's Creative Cloud for Teams account.  At around 9pm PST, something happened that appears to have unregistered every Creative Cloud application I currently have installed on my home PC...Photoshop CC, for example, now launches in Trial Mode.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I double-checked the Adobe server status pages, but saw no issues on their end.  The fact that this happened when New Year hit the East Coast seems more than coincidental.

Via the Adobe Creative Cloud launcher, I see I'm still logged into the correct account.  When I select to manage my account profile, I see that I am still listed as having a Creative Cloud for Teams plan.  My phone's installation of Lightroom Mobile still appears to sync with the Creative Cloud server.  But, if I try to launch Lightroom CC on my PC, I perpetually get the Creative Cloud "Sign In Required" page, even after I appear to successfully sign in...and my PC never actually launches the application at all.

I e-mailed my boss and IT person, but the studio is on holiday for the New Year and probably won't be able to look into the situation until Wednesday (when most of the team will be returning to work).  I was really hoping to process more photos and edit a video clip or two while I'm home today, but I'm even more concerned that I may not have access to these applications at the office tomorrow since I was planning to get a jump start on our studio's next major deadline.

This is the very first time I have experienced any issues like this with the Creative Cloud applications.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Since this forum is really for the regular Cloud, a couple links I found

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/creative-cloud-teams.html for Team help

-manage your team account https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2107090

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried quite a few of the tips here (signed out, cleared cache, checked system time, disabled firewall, disabled security software, reset hosts file, CTRL-ALT-R in the Creative Cloud app, checking for app updates), with no luck.

And I just got into the office and verified that all Adobe Creative Cloud applications still work fine on my work PC, so whatever is wrong must be specific to my home installation (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Lightroom had been working fine for months before suddenly deciding to act up on New Year's Eve).

On the bright side, I don't have to worry about my work PC...and I still have 5 days of "trial" Photoshop left on my home PC before I really need to solve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also ruled out anything specific to my home network.  I unregistered the Creative Cloud installation on my primary home PC and registered the same account on another older PC.  All of the Creative Cloud for Teams apps open just fine on the older PC.

I completely uninstalled everything from my primary machine and then ran the Adobe CC Cleaner tool hoping that it would make a difference.  It did not.  I unregistered CC from my older PC and reinstalled everything on my primary one...I even decided to install to a different directory.  My primary PC still thinks I have trial versions.  I've gone back to my older PC until I can come up with a solution.

In the meantime, I reactivated my Production Premium installation of CS6 (one that's associated with my personal e-mail account) on my primary PC.  That has no issues as it doesn't go through the CC application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this forum is really for the regular Cloud, a couple links I found

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/creative-cloud-teams.html for Team help

-manage your team account https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2107090

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yup paid no.cc .broke

Sent from my Boost Mobile Phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines